- List the key neurotransmitters and how they are altered in common psychiatric disorders
- List the areas of the brain primarily involved in emotional perception.
- Describe the body's response to stress including
- Neurotransmitter responses: Endocrine responses; Immune responses
- Describe the basic components of the stress diathesis model, and how this contributes to the development of common psychiatric disorders
- Discuss how psychotherapeutic techniques can affect brain chemistry and immune function, using the examples of chronic medical illness, and depression